If you are struggling with your day to day diet and nutrition, weight issues or any health disorders please contact Paula at Simply Health Clinic UK for one to one Nutritional Therapy to help you regain balance, health, optimum functioning and overall wellbeing.
Due to the unnatural nature of our modern lives, humans in the developed world now often have a collection of common functional problems due to inadequate nutrition and diet and here are some examples of this.
- A dysfunctional digestive system from eating inappropriate foods.
- Digestive overload from eating too much food.
- Blood sugar imbalances from consuming large amounts of refined carbohydrates.
- Unbalanced gut bacteria as a result of the poor gut environment this creates.
- Incomplete digestion from the constant redirection of resources to our stressed mental and physical states.
- Overstimulation from consuming caffeine, sugar and other stimulants.
- Hyper-acidity from consuming large amounts of grain based foods, dairy products and processed foods.
- Hormonal dysfunction from consuming hormone mimickers and unbalanced left-brained mental states.
- Autoimmune diseases from unnatural molecules getting through the digestive wall, entering the circulatory system and being attacked by the immune system.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you want to book an appointment or have questions you’d like answered, don’t hesitate to get in touch.